Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How To Increase CPU Performance

Alright, so you have a slow core 2 duo and want to play Watch dogs which requires a minimum of Intel Core i3 ? No chance. Unless of course you either upgrade your processor or . . . Overclock. Please, don't be scared if you have never heard of the term. I didn't know about it either for a long time . . . until just some time ago. Its not a clock over your CPU for sure :) , but something that might blow your mind away! Far far far far away.


So, what is Overclocking?

According to wikipedia - "Overclocking is the process of making a computer or component operate faster than the clock frequency specified by the manufacturer by modifying system parameters." In short, your tweaking the CPU to run faster and yet remain in the safe limits. Get it? 

So, regardless of which computer you have - a core i7 or a 5 year old CPU, you can still get it to work faster than earlier by not having to upgrade and spend more money. Today, I'll be showing you resources that help you achieve just that.

How Can I Overclock my cpu ?

I'll be honest, its not an easy thing to do. Considering that you need to change the CPU speed which will alter your RAM's speed, so you need to be careful in not compromising on other aspects of you CPU. The other thing is that of course, if your CPU runs faster, it might overheat too. So, you might have to introduce some extra cooling and so on. For example - Water cooling ( you can find an extensive guide on water cooling in the link provided)

But, there is an easy way out - Get expert advice. Now, if you know a computer expert you could use that or else the forums on the internet, what else are they for ? However, if you need real solid advice on Overclocking, you might consider buying an ebook or an online course specifically for that purpose.

Which course on overclocking should I buy?

There are lots of choices on the internet, but the one I am familiar with is this course that gives the course and bonuses as well which include:

- Overclocking your CPU to the extreme (the main buy, the rest are bonuses)

-Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Extreme Overclocker Video Tutorial....($47 Value) 

-Windows Services Guide....................................................($27 Value)

-The Game Accelerator Video Series.................................($47 Value)


 All of this comes only for $ 27. That is quite a bargain actually, don't you think? If you are a bit apprehensive, have a look at the testimonials below.


Reviews for the product - "Overclocking your CPU . . ."


Dear James, ( the creator of the product),

My name is Brian, and I really wish to thank you for the help and information I have gleaned from your book and videos.


In the past I have spent a small fortune on computer magazines, ok I did get some good tips but the bulk of these mags contain more adverts than anything else. Your book are pure knowledge with no advertising, only recommendations for free software utilities, which I also found very useful.
As computers are my main hobby, my computers now run smooth and fast, and may I say much faster than they did before. I purchased your book before I went on holiday, and got in trouble with the wife, as I did not want to put them down, they are fantastic read, and although I was on holiday, I was anxious to implement your recommendations on my computers when I got home.

 
"Thank you James I wish I had found your book long since, I would have saved a lot of money"
 
Thank you James I wish I had found your book long since, I would have saved a lot of money.


My very best regards. 

Cheers Brian Taylor

Paignton, Devon



So, you can have a look at many other testimonials and more information about the product right here. So, whether crisis 2 or watchdogs, if you can overclock you can play!  

So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready to overclock?
 
 

Best Wishes,

 





 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing wonderful knowledge i also in this IT industry we support laptop desktop service in delhi, mumbai, lucknow, Guegaon.

    Computer AMC Services


    BS System Solution / Computer AMC Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. cryptomining

    ReplyDelete